Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
Are you tired of creating presentations that end up in a shelf and are never implemented? Do you feel like you are permanently being pulled back because of waiting for approvals or fighting the “internal” enemy?
Then it might be time for you to try “applied consulting”:
In Aspiro, we try to take the ideas beyond paper and make them happen. We enjoy rolling up our sleeves and get rewarded by seeing something grow and improve. While our focus is consulting, we do not stop there; we create new business concepts and look for ways to develop them, together with our clients or even on our own.
If this speaks to you, you have gained experience in your area of expertise, have confidence in yourself and enough passion to get other people “infected”, then we are definitely interested in getting your CV.
How about being part of a company …
… which is small and promotes a personal approach to employees. Your voice is heard and improvement ideas are supported
… where smart people not only create new business ideas, but also have an opportunity to make them happen and see them grow
… where you can work directly with experienced and inspiring senior executives travelling across the world, with experts joining the projects where their opinion is required.
… based in Bratislava and Prague, but having projects all across the world, from London through the Balkans, Central Asia, to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
… which started few years ago as a local consultancy start-up but has now developed into a hungry and fast entrepreneur boutique, always looking for opportunities to expand the business.
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
- 3 and more years of business experience preferably in consulting or business ventures
- At least 1 area of expertise (in consulting or systems integration areas)
- Critical thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurship and “business sense”
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work on the assignment independently
- Experience in structuring complex assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience in communication with senior executives
- Eager to learn fast and develop one’s and team´s competencies and expertise
- Fluent English
- Experience with team-management welcome
- Willingness to travel welcome
- Leading a team working on consulting projects and/or business ventures with support of a manager
- Structuring the assignment in cooperation with the client
- Managing a team and project delivery to achieve the expected outcome
- Communication with senior client and project stakeholders
- Growing people including knowledge transfer and long-term motivation
- Intensive self-development in business consultancy skills, management skills and knowledge about different sectors
- Involvement in company’s internal activities
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Microsoft Excel: Pokročilý
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
- Working on / leading high-impact projects with senior executives in different countries / industries
- Intensive on-the-job learning supervised by experienced senior managers with different backgrounds
- Development in different areas to expand existing expertise
- Trainings focused on developing management, sales and consulting skills
- Work in / leading small effective teams
- Potential fast career growth
- Small, but international team
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
We are a boutique management consultancy headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia, with one subsidiary office in Prague, Czech Republic. The five partners-owners are actively involved in consulting business and safeguard the independence of our advice.
Our founding ambition was to operate locally for private sector in Central Europe; however the market slump in 2008-2009 pushed us to diversify. Of the services we now provide, one third is corporate business and management consulting, one third is public sector advisory, and one third is technical assistance in emerging markets, mainly under the EBRD, World Bank Group, and UNDP systems.
Our functional expertise lies mainly in business strategy, project financing, procurement, and programme management. The number of successful assignments that we have undertaken in many other fields and sectors as well demonstrates a versatile, highly capable and fast learning team.
Aspiro is undergoing regular bi-annual quality audits, holds professional liability insurance for its consulting activities, and adheres to leading HR and environmental policies. Having become market leader in development consulting in Slovakia and Czech Republic, Aspiro is advising Slovak Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs within a UNDP contract on development financing.
We provide infrastructure advisory services in Central Europe, Turkey, and Western Balkans, having in our team native speakers of the region’s major languages and combining our in-house international team with local experts, engineers, and advisors.