Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
- Support our work with startups as well as corporate clients on open innovation and digital transformation
- Co-design and co-facilitate workshops on corporate innovations, design thinking, customer experience, business modeling, etc.
- Explore and analyze markets and trends in various industries, as well as deeply understand clients’ problems to solve
- Create experiments to achieve market validation, contribute actively in ideation brainstorms and validation project
- Support the execution of startups acceleration programs and startup competitions
- Scout for investable startups and identify innovation with the business potential
- Sustain and develop a network of innovation experts, investors and partners in Slovakia and internationally
- Market research and analysis of startup and innovation ecosystems
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
- You are passionate about innovation and technology and want to gain more experience in this area
- You have an academic background in Economics, Management, Business, Innovation or similar
- You are a self-starter – you have the ability to work independently, taking initiative to advance projects and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- You know the basics of Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Corporate Innovation
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English
- You have strong business analytical skills and are able to challenge a business case of a new venture, on-the-spot
- You have a convincing communication style, being able to formulate your own opinion, backed up with arguments and confidence
- You demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial attitude and business mindset
- You thrive in a team but is also an independent thinker
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
- Become part of the leading innovation and startup consultancy working with small startups as well as large corporate clients
- Work with a diverse team of highly motivated and talented people
- Take ownership of your ideas and projects and make them a reality
Our success lies in the talented and passionate team of professionals who make CIVITTA a great place to work. The way we work:
- International teams and projects
- Non-hierarchical work environment
- Impactful and meaningful projects
- Focus on employee growth and mentorship
- Competitive remuneration and training packages
Read more about the life at CIVITTA at https://civitta.com/careers
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
CIVITTA Slovakia (formerly known as Neulogy) is one of the Central European leaders in providing consulting services covering the entire innovation cycle. The company’s mission is to advise startups, established companies and research institutions to deliver world-class innovations. Since its founding in Bratislava in 2007, the company has been instrumental in building the local and regional innovation ecosystem. Its strategic advisory services cover areas like startup support, R&D commercialization, corporate innovations, creative industries, as well as public policy and institutional strategies.
CIVITTA Slovakia is also a part of an overall CIVITTA Group with 15 national branches and 22 offices in 15 different countries. CIVITTA is the leading independent management consultancy in the Baltics and the Western CIS with offices in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia, Romania, United Kingdom, Russia, Poland, Slovakia, and Finland. Jointly with Estonian founding companies Advisio and Innopolis, CIVITTA group has expanded in a puzzle-like fashion through organic growth, mergers, and acquisitions. Today, our company, headquartered in Tartu, Estonia, employs more than 300 consultants and experts across 22 offices in 15 countries. We aim to bring the right minds together to challenge the boundaries and make meaningful changes for our clients. CIVITTA is a partnership established by a team of professionals with diverse experience in different industries, government organizations and other top tier consulting companies and entrepreneurial initiatives. We also actively work beyond our home markets – a flexible approach and international mindset have allowed successful cooperation with clients in 40+ countries.