Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
- You will be part of a team developing a world-class SaaS Academy department. This will include various Exponea courses, product documentation and analytical projects. Our goal is to foster Exponea champions, be it through a basic use of the platform or the most imaginative advanced use-cases. We excite our clients about the possibilities of Exponea and support them in designing novel solutions within their project-specific context.
- Help us lead Exponea workshops and work with market influencers to develop effective learning materials. Turn your students into champions of the product and join us in reaching wide audiences with our new topic-specific courses. Cooperation with other parts of the business such as Marketing, Client Services, Sales and Product is a daily task when working in Academy. Our goal is to become the most innovative and best-rated SaaS enablement function in the market. In our team, your ideas have no limit and entrepreneurship is highly rewarded.
Tasks and responsibilities:Exponea Academy teaches hundreds of users and works with a significant revenue stream. As an Operations Lead intern you will be responsible for improving the team’s internal and external processes. While a well-functioning sign up, payment and course structure is the cornerstone of a positive user experience, it is also crucial for effective evaluation of our project’s objectives. In your new position, you will have to master the internal Expoena structure and frequently communicate with other departments. Your job will include – but is by no means limited to – the following:
- Reviewing and automating Academy processes
- You will need to work closely with the Head of Academy, Marketing and Business Operations departments to identify opportunities for process automation and oversee project deployment.
- Documenting Internal processes
- This task will involve updating already existing documents, summarizing project structure and re-visiting our financial reporting.
- Processing orders from our clients and co-facilitating substantial financial transactions
- Launching classes and supporting the logistics of our online education
- You will get to work with our tutors/experts and watch some of the class content.
- Improving our Academy website
- Although little technical knowledge is required, you will need to understand the project structure and content of our course selection to a great degree.
- Maintaining and improving our external platform use
- This task involves managing content hosting platforms such as Showpad and potentially the likes of Udemy.
- Managing and growing relationships with our world-renowned clients
- You will be tasked with overseeing parts of their continuous training and offering further training courses while driving public reviews.
*Many more responsibilities may develop according to your skills and interests. You will be closely supported during your on-boarding process. Your colleagues:
- A small team supporting and sharing the responsibilities described above
- Business consultants
- Business operations
- Marketing specialists
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
What we expect from you:
- Independent, responsible and fast learner. One of our core values is “Responsible freedom” – you will have vast autonomy in execution provided your outputs are timely and of high quality.
- Excellent command of English.
- Attention to detail and organizational skill – some of your tasks will have a project-critical impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Academy is a young department with a variety of changing needs
- Excellent command of English
- Independent fast learner with strong sense of responsibility
- Project management experience either in an academic or professional setting
- Interest in Finance or a degree in a quantitative subject
- Experience in the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – digital analytics, BI, performance marketing, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation
- Fluency in Slovak/Czech/Russian/German/Spanish/French/Polish is an asset
Preferovaný odbor štúdia
- Ekonomické a právne vedy
- Technické vedy
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
More things you’ll like about Exponea:
- Talent development thanks to our Internal Learning Academy:
- Communication and soft skill development program provided by our two resident coaches Ivo Večeřa and Ján Poctavek.
- Leadership academy, execution training
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.
- Entrepreneurship lessons. Easier way to start your own business. Inspired by PayPal founders, our CEO, Peter, aims to support employees in starting their own successful firms. The money and know-how you will have obtained at Exponea will surely come in handy!
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- Possibility to co-own the company through our employee share program.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- An array of fringe benefits including hardware (pick the machine and tools you like), books, sports classes, language classes.
- Free lunches in Exponea Foodie Club restaurants; free fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Travel insurance, also for personal purposes.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
Exponea is a fast growing software company in the field of AI-enabled marketing automation and advanced data analytics. With offices and customers in many countries, the company spans the globe. The team works with multiple sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and telco and enables sustainable growth for market leaders, such as Victoria Beckham, Missguided, T-Mobile, Sygic, and many others. Learn more about Exponea.