Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
- You will be part of a team developing a world-class SaaS Academy department. This will include various Exponea courses, product documentation and analytical projects. Our goal is to foster Exponea champions, be it through a basic use of the platform or the most imaginative advanced use-cases. We excite our clients about the possibilities of Exponea and support them in designing novel solutions within their project-specific context.
- Help us lead Exponea workshops and work with market influencers to develop effective learning materials. Turn your students into champions of the product and join us in reaching wide audiences with our new topic-specific courses. Cooperation with other parts of the business such as Marketing, Client Services, Sales and Product is a daily task when working in Academy.
Our goal is to become the most innovative and best-rated SaaS enablement function in the market. In our team, your ideas have no limit and entrepreneurship is highly rewarded. Tasks and responsibilities:Exponea Academy teaches hundreds of users and works with cutting edge market information. As an Academy Consultant Intern you will be responsible for delivering and improving our current course selection. The broader objective is to offer training in many new areas such as Jinja Web Personalisation and our AI functionality. Do not worry, however, if you currently do not possess extensive knowledge in any specific marketing area – a general tech background is sufficient. You will have an opportunity to work with topic experts, quickly improve your skill and focus on the course structure. Your new position will involve frequent communication with other departments and direct contact with many of our world-renowned clients such as Desigual or KPMG. Your job will include – but is by no means limited to – the following:
- Co-delivering parts of our popular Fundamentals course
- This task will provide you a chance to quickly learn more about the Exponea product and bring real value to the project.
- Automating the Jinja-focused Course
- Work closely with our inhouse platform excerpt and transform the current Jinja course into a more interactive and semi-automated version. You will have a chance to learn more about web personalization and the template engine for Python.
- Developing a new course
- After close cooperation with the Head of Academy, you will have a chance to develop a brand new Exponea course on our AI and predictions module or other topics that you may find interesting. This will represent a real practical output of your internship and provide you a unique opportunity to dive into some of the most cutting-edge marketing technologies.
- Collecting Feedback from our clients
- During your topic-based research you will have a chance to establish relationships with many of our existing clients and implement valuable feedback.
- Providing technical copywriting for our in-house documentation
- In your new position, you will be responsible for reviewing some technical parts of the existing documentation. You will be supported by our well-functioning documentation team.
*Many more responsibilities may develop according to your skills and interests. You will be closely supported during your on-boarding process. Your colleagues:
- A small team supporting and sharing the responsibilities described above
- Business consultants
- Technical consultants or other experts from the client services
- Marketing specialists
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
What we expect from you:
- Independent, responsible and fast learner. One of our core values is “Responsible freedom” – you will have vast freedom in execution provided your outputs are timely and of high quality.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Academy is a young department with a variety of changing needs
- Excellent command of English.
- Attention to detail and presentation skill – some of your tasks will involve multiple clients and may have a project-critical impact
- Teaching experience either in an academic or professional setting
- Experience in the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – digital analytics, BI, performance marketing, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation
- Fluency in Slovak/Czech/Russian/German/Spanish/French/Polish is an asset
Preferovaný odbor štúdia
- Technické vedy
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Programátorské zručnosti
- Iné programátorské zručnosti: CSS, Jinja, HTML are an asset
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
More things you might like about Exponea:
- Talent development thanks to our Internal Learning Academy:
- Communication and soft skill development program provided by our two resident coaches Ivo Večeřa and Ján Poctavek.
- Leadership academy, execution training.
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.
- Entrepreneurship lessons. Easier way to start your own business. Inspired by PayPal founders, our CEO, Peter, aims to support employees in starting their own successful firms. The money and know-how you will have obtained at Exponea will surely come in handy!
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- An array of fringe benefits including hardware (pick the machine and tools you like), books, sports classes, language classes.
- Free lunches in Exponea Foodie Club restaurants; free fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
Exponea is a fast growing software company in the field of AI-enabled marketing automation and advanced data analytics. With offices and customers in many countries, the company spans the globe. The team works with multiple sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and telco and enables sustainable growth for market leaders, such as Victoria Beckham, Missguided, T-Mobile, Sygic, and many others. Learn more about Exponea.