Čo hľadáme / Our requirements
We are Exponea. We give B2C marketers a robust tool to speed up optimisation and omnichannel communication. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe. Currently expanding our Consulting team, we’re looking for new colleagues for our Bratislava office. Could you be one of them?
- Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance.
- Disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm.
- Serve clients and get experience globally (offices in Bratislava, Prague, New York, London, Edinburgh, Moscow, Warsaw, and Berlin).
- Support clients in bringing continuous improvement to their sites, shops or apps (audit web pages and online shops;
design, manage and evaluate AB tests; propose changes to enhance customer
experience and raise conversion rates).
- Communicate with clients, teach them how to use the Exponea
platform, suggest improvements to their products, prepare reports for their
business decisions and project evaluation.
- Oversee implementation to clients’ applications, websites or
- Communicate regularly with clients through online channels and occasional visits.
- A Value Delivery Manager, who will manage your project, define its scope with the client and be in charge of the business strategy.
- Web integrators for more technically demanding integration
- Data science experts (predictive behaviour analysis, recommendations and machine learning)
- Client teams – you will spend a couple of days each month with our clients in their offices
Our expectations of you:
- Experience in the following emerging sectors (the more the better) – online analytics, BI, performance marketing, product management, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation, automation, customer lifetime, e-mailing automation, reactivation, customer segmentation, attribution modelling, prediction
- Desire to get thorough knowledge of business
- Ability to understand and actively use analytical concepts to identify which stage the business has reached, which KPIs are crucial for decision-making and which metrics the business is based on.
- Good command of English.
Your future career prospects:
- Customer Analytics Consultant is great entry point into Exponea and you can further develop your skills to become senior consultant or even senior expert specialised for particular discipline (analytics, email, CRO…).
- A stepping stone to management/project management positions with Exponea, such as Value Delivery Manager (if you enjoy communicating with clients), to roles specialised in demanding or technical projects, or Data Science and Machine Learning positions (if you are not fond of client contact).
- Easier way to start your own business. Inspired by the PayPal Mafia, the objective of our CEO, Peter, is to support employees in starting their own successful firms. The money and know-how you will have obtained at Exponea will surely come in handy!
Exponeans who started as consultants and where they are now:
Dilanka Kalutota – General Manager
Michal Fornadel – Current Head of Business Operations
Robo Capla – Head of Product
Bruno Gorgulho – Head of Solutions Management
Čo ponúkame / Our offer
What you might like about Exponea:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Exponea we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in resultsfrom day one. The freedom goes hand in hand with
- Learning, personal development and professional growth.
- Entrepreneurship and leadership lessons. You will gather valuable know-how for your own business. Our CEO Peter Irikovský’s goal is, as in the PayPal Mafia, to support our people in starting their own successful businesses. Easier done with the money and know-how you will have obtained here. (Read more of what Luna, our E-Commerce Growth Specialist has learnt about growing a business).
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are possible.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- Possibility to co-own the company through employee share program.
- An easy-to-access downtown office.
- Coaching sessions with our communication and talent development expert, Ivo Večeřa.
- An array of fringe benefits including hardware (pick the machine and tools you like), books, sports classes, language classes.
- Free lunches in Exponea Foodie Club restaurants; fresh fruit in the office every day.
- Travel insurance also for personal purposes.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
What you might not find elsewhere:
- Opportunity to make deep analyses and look for solutions which will have maximum impact for the client
- Opportunity to get involved in implementation and achieve results fast in a matter of weeks and months
- Opportunity to help a wide range of companies and projects in attractive sectors
- Chance to get closer to business and clients
- Chance to break free from the conservative environment and corporate rigidity and move on from routine to diverse work and client contact
- Opportunity to get transferred to other Exponea offices, travel all over the world while still working for a single company.