We are hi-tech company developing a ground-breaking technology platform PLASMABIT® for milling and deep-drilling.
PLASMABIT® technology enables massive time and cost savings compared to related existing technologies. We open up vast new possibilities in geothermal energy, oil & gas and other industrial segments.
We are world pioneers in plasma milling. Our team of 120+ professionals has successfully accomplished the first ever plasma milling underwater and the first ever plasma milling in a High Pressure/High Temperature environment. First applications are under preparation for release shortly.
Your job will be:
- Suggest a strategic direction of the technical design and mechanical assembly of the downhole power electronics and device construction
- Create complex, key idea designs, a drawing documentation of prototypes and devices including their optimization
- CAD Electro-Mechanical design of the Downhole Embedded Power Electronics for Plasma Drilling Bits and associated verification test tools (inculding detail drawings)
- Supervise a production and assembly of a designed device
- Provide consultations in the area of a construction and production for the needs of a prototype development
- Supporting analysis for design (hydraulic calculations, electrical calculations, mechanical & thermo-mechanical stresses calculations, life-time assessment)
- Materials selection for the designed bits
- Risk assessment (DFMEA)
- Creation of Verification & Validation (V&V) plan for the designed tools
- Creation and evaluation of the Technical Key Performance Identificators
- Performing role of the test engineeer during the verification & validation testing, writing V&V reports
- Writing design basis documents for the designed bits
- Cooperation with other team members (physicists, electrical & electronic engineers, designers)