We are hi-tech company developing a ground-breaking technology platform PLASMABIT® for milling and deep-drilling.
PLASMABIT® technology enables massive time and cost savings compared to related existing technologies. We open up vast new possibilities in geothermal energy, oil & gas and other industrial segments.
We are world pioneers in plasma milling. Our team of 120+ professionals has successfully accomplished the first ever plasma milling underwater and the first ever plasma milling in a High Pressure/High Temperature environment. First applications are under preparation for release shortly.
Your job will be:
- Design and development of the embedded power electronic systems for plasma drilling bits
- Electronic components selection, engineering samples, availability, life-time and alternatives consideration, consultations for specific requirements with manufacturers
- Design of power electronic systems including high voltage circuits, supporting analysis and simulations (electrical, thermal, life-time assessment)
- Design of printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Risk assessment (FMEA)
- Creation of Verification & Validation (V&V) plan for the designed electronic systems
- Design and evaluation of the Technical Key Performance Indicators
- Performing role of the test engineer during the verification & validation testing, writing V&V reports
- Writing documentations and reports
- Cooperation with other team members (physicists, electrical & electronic engineers, design engineers)