Join our marketing team with your passion for digital marketing and PPC. We’re looking for a motivated, ambitious, organised professional who is up-to-date with all things PPC and ready to take the next step in their career.
Why do we need you?
We sell more than 100 brands and each writes its own story. When you manage an online business you need traffic, not any type of traffic but targeted traffic that can potentially lead to more sales and business.
Who is a PPC Manager?
As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for optimizing and managing PPC campaigns across multiple markets, not only in Google and Facebook Ads. Join us to improve campaign settings, structure, targeting, keyword analysis, and optimize and improve bidding strategies.
What your day is gonna look like?
1. Planning, optimizing and implementing PPC campaigns for search, display, social and also native formats
2. Analysis of the performance of existing paid campaigns and reporting
3. Bidding and budget management for PPC campaigns
4. A / B and multivariate testing of your data-based ideas
5. Analysis of trends for PPC in the e-commerce segment
6. Monitoring and evaluation of competitors activity in paid advertising
7. Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain a consistent brand message across all paid channels and platforms
8. Communicate with external suppliers, monitor their performance, comply with the KPI’s and goals
9. Search and test suppliers and the new ad channels to expand our reach, reduce cost-per-acquisition (CPA), or increase campaign efficiency considering a defined goal
10. Lead and cooperate with 2 Junior PPC Specialist
11. Cover Data Analytics and online reporting