We are looking for a strong and well-rounded Data Visualization and Analytics Specialist to build and develop compelling, interactive, and intuitive visualizations to assist Swiss Re and Human Resources with making the right people decisions. By working closely with various teams, you will obtain requirements and an understanding of the business questions in order to develop effective and comprehensive reporting and analytics solutions. The Data governance role gives an opportunity to examine the quality of the data and business/operations processes and directly affect the process of their improvement across all of Swiss Re.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to become part of the People Analytics team, which has begun an exciting journey to impact and support business decisions with HR data.
– Active participation in various HR and Swiss Re projects assigned to People Analytics team. Participate in creating a strong data visualization strategy at Swiss Re and HR, including helping business users to become more analytical and self-sufficient with their data.
– Analyze and assess business challenges, evaluate appropriate solutions based on data analytics and visualizations, present your recommendations to the target audience- middle and top management.
– Use Tableau data visualization tool to generate compelling, interactive visualizations and insights about our Company workforce. Develop complex metric dashboards in Tableau to accelerate our self-service capabilities, enabling the move away from manual reporting processes.
– Creating comprehensive analytics solutions to examine data quality and identify issues by using HR Analytics Database Warehouse and data collected across various data sets.
– Drive process changes to improve data quality and present the findings to the business and the Data governance board. Communicate with board members, prepare, lead and document the quarterly Data governance meeting to present progress and action steps and support decision making.
– Innovate or transform existing solutions.
– Collaborate with other team members on workshops, team meetings and projects and share your business and technical knowledge.
– Address identified data quality issues actively with the respective teams within and outside of HR.
About the Team
In the past two years, the Swiss Re Human Resources function has significantly transformed its operating model and respective organization to achieve a higher level of operational excellence and efficiency. Having successfully delivered against the initial transformation objectives, the People Analytics function is now taking the next step as well. Two years ago, we started the exciting journey of transforming our capabilities to address the current challenges, but also to be future-ready.
To accelerate our journey, we are looking for a Data Analyst and Data Governance specialist to dive together with us, into the analytical world by driving our visualization capabilities and tools within the team in Bratislava and with our clients.