About the Role
Envision those millions of documents a global reinsurer generates when signing new business, managing cashflow, evaluating risks and many more. How can we ensure all employees keep meaningful documents, store them securely and make them at the same time easily accessible whilst complying to all external and internal regulations?
As the product owner and lead of the agile team in information lifecycle management you will get the opportunity to shape the vision and strategy for this important topics of Swiss Re. Together with your team you are the go-to expert community for internal customers in reinsurance, insurance, risk, finance, IT, HR, etc. With the team you will consult internal clients from different business functions and regions on Records and Information Management topics, to ensure Swiss Re is aligned with legal, regulatory and business requirements worldwide.
We are a global team of Information and IT specialists providing outstanding services in the area of master data management, records management and digital and information governance. Our agile teams are setup across the products and services we are offering. We are looking for someone to join our management team to develop the product and services around information lifecycle and takes care for the existing team and culture.
If you are passionate about finding optimal solutions in the area of Records and Information Management, we wish to talk to you about joining our dynamic and customer-oriented team.
• You are willing to consult and support internal clients in understanding and applying Swiss Re’s Records Management Framework and Information Lifecycle management topics?
• Do you want to analyze in depth existing processes and solutions and are you willing to change and improve the experience of our customer?
• You do not shy back from evaluating alternative options aiming at continuous improvement?
• You are hardworking and feel empowered to drive new creative projects and initiatives for the success of the service and the team
• You are excited to communicate and collaborate with international business communities and with various cultural and professional backgrounds?
Then you are a perfect fit to join this team.
About the Team
• A team of consultants and specialists, spread across multiple locations globally, driving the Information Lifecycle function at Swiss Re
• We support in all steps of handling physical and electronic records including disposal, holds and other meaningful lifecycle activities.
• We are the main contact for our internal clients, business partners and technical people in regard to information lifecycle processes and knowledge.
• We are working in an agile environment and living an open self-organized team culture.