Come help us push the limits of today’s web browsers! Have you always wanted to work on something groundbreaking? Now you have the chance to develop an online tool and platform that continues to change the whole web design and e-commerce industry as we know it. How? The future is 3D and AR.
Čo hľadáme / Our requirements
- Taking part in the architecture design, development and maintenance of our web platform or 3D engine
- Optimizing speed and scale
- Collaboration with the Product team
- Programming experience: 5 years
We don’t expect you to know everything from day one: with the right attitude and mindset, you will learn and grow continuously. These qualities are more important than your coding experience:
- You like clean and robust code
- Analytical thinking and curiosity
- You love finding simple solutions for complicated problems
- You like challenging yourself and your colleagues
Čo ponúkame / Our offer
- Becoming a 3D modeling pro (while doing your job)
- In-house maker’s lab with 3D printers and other pro maker’s accessories and tools where you can play and create your own do-it-yourself projects
- Friendly working environment and super cool offices in the city center
- Foosball championships, fresh fruit on a daily basis, healthy breakfast once per week, conferences and courses based on individual needs, etc.
- Learn from mentors from world-class unicorn companies
Vectary is an online 3D/AR design tool that runs entirely in the browser. We have more than 500 thousand users from around the world mostly from the US and the company is backed by global investors.
We are a US company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and a big sunny office in Bratislava, Old Town. Our team consists of motivated people for whom their work is what they love doing. Big enough to achieve fantastic goals, small enough you won’t feel like in a classic corporation. (PS: suits and ties are forbidden:)