LEAF: Diaspora Project Coordinator
Požiadavky na kandidáta:
- Passion for LEAF’s mission and passion for the role/ challenges listed below
- Strong project management skills (experience with own projects is a plus)
- Good interpersonal, relationship building and networking skills since you will be dealing with various stakeholders from within and outside the organisation
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and open mindset coupled with preference for daily team work
- Good level of independency and proactivity
- Advanced level of English language
- MS Office – advanced level (Excel especially)
- Analytical skills
- Education: Finished Bachelor degree or higher
Managing and coordinating professional opportunities agenda. We expect you to help us run existing initiatives and launch new spin-offs.
Driving professional opportunities projects
– Developing and implementing existing and future projects, e.g. expanding portfolio of opportunities for senior professionals (headhunting, sabbaticals, volunteering etc)
– Coordinating existing program of junior professional opportunities
- liaising with selected partner organisations
- developing new opportunities in existing or new partner organisations
- collecting feedbacks, managing the workflow etc.
– Managing SPAP data, providing analytics and preparing reports to help in decision making process
– Managing participants’ files, including maintenance of internal databases to ensure comprehensive data collection of all participants
– Communicating and providing counsel to current and future program participants
– Conducting research on diaspora trends and practices
– For the right candidate, opportunity to learn and conduct executive search for senior Slovak professionals abroad (from research and candidate sourcing through selection process to successful placing)
Participating in administration of other SPAP initiatives and activities
- administration of SPAP web portal and internal databse (potentially CRM), including management of participants’ files
- participating in the marketing campaign and selection process, including CV screening and interviewing applicants
- organising or attending events in Slovakia and abroad for Slovak students and professionals living abroad
Predpokladané výstupy / dopad projektu:
Solid, attractive and diverse portfolio of professional opportunities for both junior and senior professionals.
This is an opportunity to become member of the brain-drain fighting squad :)
Selection based on CV, application, cover letter and interviews with members of the LEAF organisation.
Informácie o inštitúcii:
LEAF is a non-profit organization with a mission to contribute to developing young people with the potential to grow into shapers of Slovakia demonstrating Character, Excellence, Entrepreneurial Leadership and Civic Engagement, regardless of their socioeconomic backgrounds. In the aim to fulfill this mission, LEAF has launched a portfolio of programs focusing on
- Improving education experience of talented high school students (LEAF Academy, TalentGuide and TalentHub, mentoring, scholarships, teacher mentoring);
- Mitigation of brain-drain (e.g. Slovak Professionals Abroad Program – SPAP);
- Development of talented young professionals (e.g. Skills-based volunteering program).
This role is part of a growing SPAP team at LEAF. Over the last 5 years the team has been running an initiative for students and graduates from universities abroad to present them interesting opportunities back home in Slovakia (www.prilezitostidoma.sk) and the community of our past and future participants has grown greatly since then. The team is also working on launching new initiatives.