Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
You are at the beginning of your career and eager to learn more about how to do business in today’s world. Looking at different options, you usually end up with several contrasting alternatives, each of which seems to attract a different part of you? All of them seem fine, but not perfect… there is this stomach feeling telling you that something is missing?
Well, maybe it’s because you haven’t come across the right company yet…
How about being part of a company …
… which is small and promotes a personal approach to employees. Your voice is heard and improvement ideas are supported
…. where smart people not only create new business ideas, but also have an opportunity to make them happen and see them grow
… where you can work directly with experienced and inspiring senior executives travelling across the world, with field experts joining at projects where their opinion is required.
… based in Bratislava and Prague, but having projects all across the world, from London through the Balkans, Central Asia, to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
… which started few years ago as a local consultancy start-up but has now developed into a hungry and fast entrepreneur boutique, always looking for opportunities to expand the business.
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
- 0-3 years of experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Critical thinking and looking for improvements
- Entrepreneurship and “business sense”
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Structured approach to work and can-do attitude
- Eager to learn fast and develop one’s competencies and expertise
- Fluent English
- Interest in IT and technology in general welcome
- Willingness to travel welcome
- Working in a team on consulting projects and/or business ventures under supervision of senior consultant / development manager
- Structuring, realization of business analyses and presentation in front of the project team or client
- Supporting client in implementation of proposed changes (from corporate strategy to detailed processes and systems)
- Participation in high level specification and design of IT systems supporting clients’ businesses
- Creating required project documentation in defined structures and standards
- Communication with project stakeholders
- Intensive self-development in business consultancy skills and knowledge about different industries
- Involvement in company’s internal activities and projects
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Microsoft Excel: Pokročilý
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
- Working on high-impact projects in different countries / industries
- Skill development in industry analyses and management consulting techniques
- Possibility to implement own business ideas and transform them to successful business ventures
- Intensive on-the-job coaching from experienced consultants / businessmen
- Trainings focused on developing management and consulting skills
- Work in small effective teams
- Potential for fast career growth
- Small, but international team
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
We are a boutique management consultancy headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia, with one subsidiary office in Prague, Czech Republic. The five partners-owners are actively involved in consulting business and safeguard the independence of our advice.
Our founding ambition was to operate locally for private sector in Central Europe; however the market slump in 2008-2009 pushed us to diversify. Of the services we now provide, one third is corporate business and management consulting, one third is public sector advisory, and one third is technical assistance in emerging markets, mainly under the EBRD, World Bank Group, and UNDP systems.
Our functional expertise lies mainly in business strategy, project financing, procurement, and programme management. The number of successful assignments that we have undertaken in many other fields and sectors as well demonstrates a versatile, highly capable and fast learning team.
Aspiro is undergoing regular bi-annual quality audits, holds professional liability insurance for its consulting activities, and adheres to leading HR and environmental policies. Having become market leader in development consulting in Slovakia and Czech Republic, Aspiro is advising Slovak Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs within a UNDP contract on development financing.
We provide infrastructure advisory services in Central Europe, Turkey, and Western Balkans, having in our team native speakers of the region’s major languages and combining our in-house international team with local experts, engineers, and advisors.