Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• As a management consultant, you will work on varied projects across topics and industries
• You will be responsible for analyzing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and making change happen for our clients
• Your work will help transform businesses, governments, and society
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
• Student of the final year of university/fresh graduate/young professional up to 1-3 years of experience
• Fluent in Czech/Slovak and English
• Have an outstanding academic record
• Flexible and willing to travel
The Boston Consulting Group will be selecting from candidates recommended by LEAF based on CV and cover letter.
• As a first step, you will be invited to sit for our multiple-choice problem-solving test. Candidates who pass the test successfully will be invited for interviews.
• In the first round of interviews, you will have two 60-minute interviews. Consultants will test your ability to solve problems as well as assess your skills, motivation and drive. During the interviews, you will have ample opportunity to ask questions about consulting and working at BCG. If you complete the first round of interviews successfully, we will invite you to the final round of interviews.
• In the final round of interviews, you will speak with one of the partners from our office. The nature of the interviews is similar to the interviews in the first round. Here too, a case study will form part of the interviews. We will pay attention to your motivation and your ability to contribute and work well in teams.
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na jednom zadaní v jednom čase.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
High level of independence and responsibility, exposure to client interaction and plenty of intellectual challenge.
An inspirational and diverse people environment (we have people with various academic backgrounds from business, philosophy, mathematics to medicine and others).
A collaborative team that enjoys learning and driving positive change.
A global company with a family atmosphere and a flexible approach.
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return, we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.