Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
Our growing equity investment platform is looking for a bright and engaged candidate for our INVESTMENT ANALYSIS INTERNSHIP. Working hand in hand with the management team of CROWDBERRY across Slovak and Czech Republic, the right candidate shall participate in our market and company research of new exciting investment opportunities in START-UPs, SMEs and REAL-ESTATE for our growing investors base.
If you know how to look at the business environment from a helicopter view, appreciate very flat corporate hierarchy and want to learn to connect the right dots to succeed, we would love to hear from you and take you on board.
• Financial, business and market analysis of Small and Medium sized enterprises and real-estate for new investment opportunities
• Investment process support from process kick-off to investment closing
• Gather, analyse and interpret corporate, financial and market information
• Business implementation of any recommendations from the research/competition analysis
• Review of the crowd-investing market, its potential and competitive landscape in the CEE region and beyond
• Reporting and participating in workshops for selected industries and mega-trends
• Advising (young) companies looking to finance their visions and growth
• Mission: drive the impact of Crowdberry as an investment marketplace for alternative investments and help our economy to develop a strong economic backbone through a thriving Startup and SME environment
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
- Market and (financial) data research skills with attention to details and appreciation of numbers. Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experience in reading and understanding financial statements, reports and presentations
- Sound writing and communication skills in both Slovak and English language
- Self-starting (!), motivated, responsible and reliable, naturally curious and willing to learn
- Ongoing (relevant) university education with good results
- Sound proficiency in MS Office suite
Preferovaný odbor štúdia
- Ekonomické a právne vedy
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Microsoft Excel: Expert
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť implementovať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
- Internationally experienced young and dynamic team in a flat structure
- Intellectually intense but fun work with a hands-on business contribution
- Support the investment team with deal-flow and investment management, marketing and investment related activities
- Environment in and around innovative businesses, top Slovak and Czech START-UPs and SMEs with global reach, and interesting network of private investors, both national and international
- Work in other offices possible (e.g. Bratislava)
- Flexible hours with a pleasant and casual working environment
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
CROWDBERRY is a leading alternative investment platform operating in Slovakia and Czech Republic with partnerships established with Private banking departments of Tatra Banka and Raiffeisenbank Czech Republic. We provide a professional marketplace for entrepreneurs and investors to enable growth for innovative companies as well as attractive investment opportunities for our capital providers. We advise and help to build new businesses with a mission to become a growth catalyst for the future economy.