Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
We are now looking for a bright and engaged INVESTMENT FUND ANALYST. Working hand in hand with the management team and investment manager of CB Investment Management, the candidate shall become our core team member and participate in our market and company research, identify, acquire and execute new exciting investment opportunities. Our new team member shall be responsible for a set of business analytics tasks, representing CB Investment Management externally and drive the operational activities of the firm going forward.
If you know how to look at the business environment from a helicopter view, appreciate very flat corporate hierarchy and want to learn to connect the right dots to succeed, we would love to hear from you and take you onboard.
- Financial, business and market analysis of start-ups and young companies for new investment opportunities
- Active participation and deal team support in investment process from kick-off to investment closing to investment management
- Support with general deal-flow and investment management, marketing and investment related activities – expect up to 10 new investments per year and dozens of companies for review
- Support investment manager with gathering, analysing and interpreting corporate, financial and market information
- Preparation and review of financial and operational models, valuation concepts and comparables
- Basic understanding and reading of financial statements and their implication on business models
- Participating in recommendations for the companies from research and competition analysis
- Reporting and monitoring of selected industries and mega-trends
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
- University degree, preferably in corporate finance/banking/economics
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience – ideally investment, corporate finance, consultancy
- Market and (financial) data research skills with attention to details
- Basic experience in reading and understanding financial statements, reports and presentations
- Sound writing and communications skills in both Slovak and English language (min. C1 level)
- Intellectual curiosity with a twist of creativity. Flexible, preferring new challenges over routine
- An entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude facilitated by continuous learning
- Active participation in an open-minded, creative and hard-working team
- Out of the box non-business/non-financial background will be considered with care too!
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C1
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Microsoft Excel: Expert
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje, schopnosť do veľkej miery pracovať na úlohách samostatne.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka stabilitu a jasnosť procesov.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť implementovať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
- Attractive compensation package with base salary and a significant bonus upside
- Internationally experienced young and dynamic team in a flat organisational structure
- Intellectually intense but fun work with a hands-on business contribution
- Environment in and around innovative businesses
- Growth within the team based on a career plan desirable
- Relocation to other offices possible (e.g. Prague)
- Flexible working hours with a pleasant and casual working environment
- Multisport card
- Food vouchers fully funded by CB IM
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
CB Investment Management (CB IM) is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Crowdberry a.s., the leading alternative investment platform in Slovakia and Czech Republic.
CB IM manages an investment fund of 23 mil. Eur dedicated to start-ups and young companies in Slovakia with an international expansion profile. The fund has a 10 year lifetime and invests tickets from 200k to 1.6mil Eur in companies younger than 3 years and supports them with their international expansion and later on with exit. In addition to the fund’s support, the investee companies have the opportunity to access further expansion capital through Crowdberry’s large network of 3 000 investors. The fund is managed by a highly skilled investment team with experience from venture capital, investment banking and Big 4 consultancy.