Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Business Analysts Interns receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes introductory training as well as a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide you throughout your internship.
You will work at the client site with your McKinsey colleagues and with the client team, owning a distinct piece of the project. Some examples of the specific work may include interviewing clients, leading client teams, building financial models, creating and delivering presentations, and working with McKinsey subject experts to develop perspectives and insights for the client. You will likely intersect with many elements of our firm’s work including Digital McKinsey, Implementation, and New Ventures – either by collaborating on teams or working with colleagues from these groups.
Our Business Analyst Intern program gives a group of undergraduate students and eligible graduate students first-hand experience with consulting at McKinsey. You would work in your host office for ~10 weeks. You will participate in an introductory training program, as well as a range of social activities to get to know your office and the firm. At the end of the summer, you may receive an offer to join us as a full-time Business Analyst after completion of your degree.
Various locations in the U.S. and Canada typically host our Business Analyst Interns including many of our functional practices. A small number of international locations may also host interns.
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; expected graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021
- Or in your senior year and planning to enter a 1-year masters program
- Or currently completing your first year in a non-business, 2-year masters program and have less than 2 years of work experience
- Or are in your first year of a two year commitment with Teach for America and have 3 years or fewer of work experience to date
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated outstanding academic performance and an aptitude for analytics
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, poised, high energy and mature
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating
- Enjoy working in teams
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
Preferovaný odbor štúdia
- Ekonomické a právne vedy
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: C2
- Iné jazyky: Čeština/Slovenština
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na jednom zadaní v jednom čase.
- Rola ponúka dynamickosť a možnosť tvoriť procesy za chodu.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
McKinsey Czech Republic
We help our clients explore and apply all levers for value-creation and growth, drawing on new technologies and innovations.
As the world faces new challenges, we define new approaches for problems that traditional consulting cannot solve. We innovate through organic scale-ups, competitions, alliances, partnerships and acquisitions, and then use our capabilities, new and old, to make substantial improvements to our clients’ performance.lue-creation and growth, drawing on new technologies and innovations.