Výzva, ktorú v organizácii riešime / Challenge we are facing
We are looking for a skilled Technical Artist to help us with our new games.
You, as our new colleague, should be proficient in using particle editors in Unity (or other similar game engines). You can script shaders. You should be also good in artistic stylisation /2D and/or 3D/, sense of colour, light. You are able to animate smooth and responsive GUI transitions and FXs.
Koho hľadáme / Our requirements
What you should have:
– Unity certificate: Expert Technical Artist: Shading and Effects is a must
– In depth knowledge of 3ds Max (or similar 3D package)
– Proven experience with scripting languages – e.g. Maxscript; Mel; Python.
– Solid understanding of content pipelines
– Good communication skills and teamwork
– Experience working in game development as a technical artist
– Passion for problem solving and making games!
It would be great if you have:
– working knowledge of Substance (Designer and Painter)
– experience with general purpose programming languages – e.g. Python; C; C++
– experience authoring shaders
– understanding of rendering techniques such as PBR
Znalosť jazykov / Language requirements
- Anglický jazyk: B2
Digitálne zručnosti / Digital skills required
- Aplikácie grafického designu (Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop): Pokročilý
- Programátorské zručnosti
- C#: Expert
- Python: Pokročilý
- Rola zahŕňa veľa kontaktu s klientom.
- Rola vyžaduje tímovú spoluprácu na úlohách.
- Rola vyžaduje prácu na viacerých zadaniach naraz.
- Rola ponúka stabilitu a jasnosť procesov.
- Rola ponúka príležitosť vymýšľať nové návrhy/koncepty/stratégie.
Prečo si vybrať práve nás / Why choose us
Base income: starting at 2000+ Eur Brutto / monthly + bonuses (we have 13. salary), permament employment
A job well done is appreciated, that is why we offer you an adequate salary and quarterly and biannual financial bonuses. But money is not everything, that is why we also offer you other, non-financial benefits.
– access to fitness facilities
– discounted membership in the private health care facilities of ProCare
– language courses in the workplace
– chill-out area where you can play darts, table football, arcade games on vintage arcade machines and board games
– access to the company library in the chill-out area
– on-site chair massages
– sick days
– free fruit
and in all modesty, the possibility to work in one of the best and most creative company offices in Slovakia 🙂
If you really want to experience what is Pixel, send us your CV and your portfolio. We are eager to receive your message.
O organizácii a našom poslaní / About organisation and our purpose
We are an independent game developer and publisher from Bratislava, Slovakia, where brain and creative businesses are flourishing and the gaming scene is about to emerge in its full potential. We’re on the right track and constantly looking for passion-driven talented individuals! So if you’re looking for a job that offers an inspiring environment, ownership, and independence, don’t hesitate and join the Pixel side, we are fun!