We are hi-tech company developing a ground-breaking technology platform PLASMABIT® for milling and deep-drilling.
PLASMABIT® technology enables massive time and cost savings compared to related existing technologies. We open up vast new possibilities in geothermal energy, oil & gas and other industrial segments.
We are world pioneers in plasma milling. Our team of 120+ professionals has successfully accomplished the first ever plasma milling underwater and the first ever plasma milling in a High Pressure/High Temperature environment. First applications are under preparation for release shortly.
Your job will be:
- Qualitative & quantitative description of rocks interaction with Plasma Drilling Bits
- Rock mechanics analysis in the vicinity of the Plasma Drilling Bits
- Analysis of cracks formation and propagation in the rock during the Plasma drilling process
- Analysis of the drilled fragments
- Analysis of the filtration properties of the rocks after Plasma Drilling
- Analysis of the effect of heat on rock mass around the borehole
- Parametric analysis for Plasma Drilling Bits design innovations
- Comprehensive evaluation of the rocks after the Plasma Drilling Bits exposure
- Mechanical & Thermo-mechanical testing of rocks
- Identification of rocks and formations
- Petrographic analysis of rocks
- Design of the Plasma drilling working window parameters for different formation types
- Implementation of the analysis results to the design of the Plasma Drilling Bit and whole Plasma Drilling service procedure
- Risk assessment of the Plasma Drilling process
- Evaluation of the borehole stability during Plasma drilling
- Performing role of the test engineeer during the Plasma Drilling tests, writing test reports